Website Crimson Limited
Service Desk Analyst – ITIL – Central London
Service Desk Analyst required to work for a leading professional services organisation in London. The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service and will have worked in a fast moving environment. You will be required to provide support across all offices for both software and hardware including client support.
- Answering service desk issues via phone, email or portal
- Logging all calls as tickets with detailed notes and in a timely manner
- Assessing the ticket and either solving the enquiry or passing to the second line support team
- Review of service desk queues and proactive management of the tickets to closure
- Adherence to and improvement of service desk procedures
- Experience working on a Service Desk providing remote support
- Knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Active Directory and Laptop support
- An understanding of ITIL Service Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.