Website Crimson Limited
Service Desk Analyst/Technician – VMWare/Active Directory – Doncaster
Service Desk Analyst/Technician required to work for a leading client in Doncaster. My client is looking for an experience Service Desk Analyst to come on board to work with the service desk team, to manage system issues raised to the service desk team, while working with other team members in the support teams to resolve issues raised.
- Extensive Service Desk Analyst Experience
- Experience of Citrix and Virtual server environments (e.g. VMWare).
- 2nd/3rd Line Support Experience
- Active Directory experience
- Experience of using call logging software for workflow processing around Incidents, Service requests, Change requests et
- Communications and Networking experience, Understanding of networking fundamentals (WAN, LAN, TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, VPN and Wireless Access etc)
- Background of handling tickets raised
- Strong experience of working with Active Directory
- Level of Infrastructure experience and knowledge
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.