Website Crimson Limited
Service Desk Analyst x5 – Service Desk/1st – 2nd Line Support – Cheadle
Service Desk Analyst/Line Support required for a leading client based in Cheadle. My client is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to come on board to provide 2nd line support within the Service Desk Team. You will have excellent desktop support skills and knowledge of a Retail / Services environment and a good knowledge of networking principles and providing LAN / WAN support. You will have previously worked in a 1st line or technical Service Desk role. As a 2nd line Service Desk Analyst, you will provide IT support for the Service Management function across the clients Business
Immediate Starts Required
- Extensive Service Desk experience
- Previous 1st/2nd line support experience
- Producing knowledge documents and procedures for transfer of activities and tasks to 1st line, improving the Service Desk Team First Time Fix rate.
- Major Incident Management when required.
- Correctly follow Incident, Request, Problem, Knowledge, Change, and Asset Management processes, along with Information Security processes and procedures
- ITIL Foundation certification desired but not essential, however requires experience of working within an ITIL process driven environment.
- Although a number of our systems are bespoke and training will be provided for these, previous experience of IT & Desktop support is required.
- Experience of using Landesk / Heat / Ivanti / Sophos software and experience of Software licencing is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and applications, networking experience & Active Directory required.
- Good working knowledge of PC hardware and software set-up and configuration.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.