Website Crimson Limited
IT Service Desk Team Lead – 2nd line – Doncaster
IT Service Desk Team Lead required for a leading business based in Doncaster to be responsible for providing a point of escalation and line management guidance to their team of Desktop Engineers. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Staff mentoring and training
- Resource management
- Incident management
- Service and performance reviews
- Participating in group wide service reviews
- Hardware inventory management, including procurement
- Take an active, lead role in the development of the team and team members
- Lead by example, in the adherence to expected behaviours and policies
This role is office based but the company do have a flexible working policy in place.
- Provide hardware and software support to the business
- Record, prioritise, assign and manage all requests and incidents reported to team
- Manage customer expectations and communications via telephone, email and face to face
- Escalate to other team members or other departments where appropriate
- Provide IT out of hour’s On-Call service: To be a member of the IT ‘on call’ rota in case of
- system failure out of the core hours (once experienced gained)
- Documenting new processes, amending and proposing new documents
- Keep pace with technology advances across the organisation and the wider market
- Active Directory management
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008, Server 2012
- OS installing/imaging
- Anti-virus management
- Networking (ie DNS, DHCP, SMTP), Meraki access points
- Backup platforms
- Monitoring platforms
- Hands on hardware break/fix skills (PC’s, laptops, tablets, mobiles, printers)
- Cable management understanding inc. patching
- Jira suite (or other recognised ITSM platform understanding)
- Site visits including decommissioning and new installations
- Google Gsuite experience, OSX skills, Android, ChromeOS and ITIL certification would be particularly beneficial.
The salary for this permanent position is between £31,000 to £39,000 per annum.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.