Website Crimson Limited
Service Transition Analyst – ServiceNow/Inside IR35 – Birmingham & Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £325 – 350/day (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Service Transition Analyst required for a leading customer based in Birmingham. You will be responsible for accepting products and determining whether they are fit for purpose and assessing product readiness against agreed service acceptance criteria.
- Continual service improvement – identify process optimisation opportunities
- ServiceNow experience is crucial
- Problem management – monitor and investigate patterns and trends
- User and Service focus – view services from an end to end viewpoint & identify needs and engage with users and stakeholders
- Digital contexts and design services
- IT Service Frameworks, methodologies and best practice
- Integrate multiple platforms
- Manage service transitions and coordinating the capability and capacity
- Experience supporting implementation of efficient business changes
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Provide early life support and writing early life support documents/models and service acceptance stages
- Manage service acceptance criteria
- Coordination and service transition activities
- Manage service transition resources to support successful delivery
- Manage project plans
- Be responsible for shaping and delivering transition projects
- Accountable for managing IT service and support capability
- Governance and audit reporting ensuring service standards are met
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.