Website Crimson Limited
Service Transition Lead – Automotive – Milton Keynes/Remote
Outside IR35 – 2 days a week on site
Project Manager required for our leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for assisting the organisation with stabilising their IT Operations while moving to a new supplier. You will also be required to for ensure the transition is successful, allowing the organisation to feel the cost saving and operational improvements from the upgrade.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the automotive industry.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Previous experience of implementing change within a large organisation
- Define and manage multiple service environments
- Produce reports to governance and service standards
- Demonstrable experience identifying and managing technical risks, issues, and interdependencies
- Previously managed third-party involvement and be able to ensure successful project delivery
- Liaise with and provide support and guidance to the business on project activities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Strong ability to assess, mitigate, and manage risks and issues
- Clear extensive experience of managing the project resource requirements, requests and project team activities
- Ensure all service transition resources are in place
- Ensure acceptance criteria is understood by the wider business
- Strong experience of shaping delivery and transition of projects
- Lead service and support functions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.