Website Crimson Limited
Service Transition Manager – Cloud/ITIL/SC Cleared – UK
Service Transition Manager required to have strong project management skills such as expectations management and scope definition as well as understanding best practices around overall management of cloud environments.
A suitable candidate must have the availability to travel in the UK.
SC Clearance is essential for this role.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Service Transition Management experience
- Extensive background working with Cloud within
- Background in conflict management, ensuring involvement of different teams from the customer organisation whilst considering all constraints
- Ability to ensure customers understand the scope of each engagement and are satisfied with final delivery
- Background gathering complex requirements while adapting to project scope
- Adapt to changing environments and requirements
- Be up to date with the newest cloud service management methodologies and tools
- Background using tools such as Portals, Admin Centres, API’s etc
- ITIL Expert
- Cloud Computing Foundation
- ISO 20000
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.