Website Crimson Limited
Service Transition Manager – Inside IR35 – Birmingham & Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £600/day (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Service Transition Manager required for a leading customer based in Birmingham. You will be responsible for the planning and management of resources to ensure services are effectively transitioned into service operation.
- Experience leading service transitions and managing multiple teams
- Implementing changes
- Define and manage multiple service environments
- Produce reports to governance and service standards
- Continual Service improvement – identify process optimisation opportunities and contribute to implementation of proposed solutions
- Problem management – initiate and monitor actions to investigate patterns and trends
- User focus – collaborate with end users and teams effectively and provide recommendations on the best tools and methods to use
- IT Service frameworks and methodologies
- Integrate multiple platforms
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Lead service transition activities across multiple projects and suppliers
- Ensure all service transition resources are in place
- Ensure acceptance criteria is understood by the wider business
- Shaping delivery and transition of projects
- Lead service and support functions
- Accountable for governance and audit reporting
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.