Website Crimson Limited
Service Transition Manager – ITIL – Milton Keynes
PART TIME – 3 days / week
Service Transition Manager required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to manage the on-going transition of projects and services as well as maintaining the transition process and governance.
- Extensive service Transition Manager experience
- Deep understanding of the service management life cycle
- Excellent 3rd party engagement and supplier management
- Solid stakeholder management and engagement across all levels of understanding
- Deliver accurate reporting against all elements of service transition so information is available to key stakeholders
- Risk management
- Take ownership for the service transition process and its templates to continuously improve them
- ITIL Certification – Offer advice and guidance on the ITIL service management processes
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
PART TIME – 3 days / Week
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.