Website Crimson Limited
Service Transition Manager – ITIL – Milton Keynes
Service Transition Manager required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to manage the on-going transition of projects and services as well as maintaining the transition process and governance.
- Extensive service Transition Manager experience
- Deep understanding of the service management life cycle
- Excellent 3rd party engagement and supplier management
- Solid stakeholder management and engagement across all levels of understanding
- Deliver accurate reporting against all elements of service transition so information is available to key stakeholders
- Risk management
- Take ownership for the service transition process and its templates to continuously improve them
- ITIL Certification – Offer advice and guidance on the ITIL service management processes
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.