Website Crimson Limited
Service Transition Manager
Service Transition Manager / Service Delivery Manager / IT Service Manager
Our client, a leading global company, are currently looking to recruit an additional Service Transition Manager at a particularly busy time for the business to assist in managing the on-going transition of projects and services into the IS Operations division.
In this role, you will also be responsible for maintaining all aspects of the service transition process and its governance and act as the Process Owner. The incoming Service Transition Manager’s focus will be to maintain and improve operational service, by ensuring all new and changed services are implemented in a controlled manner and are fit for purpose with appropriate service delivery capability in place.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate solid skills & experience in:
- Service Transition Management and the Service Management lifecycle in an ITIL environment
- Managing both supplier relationships and internal relationships with other key IS disciplines such as Project Management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolve them
- ITIL Certification
Any previous experience providing Service Transition delivery in either the retail or automotive sector would be useful though not essential.
Call, email and apply now.
Crimson Limited acting in the capacity of an Employment Business in relation to this opportunity
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.