Website Crimson Limited
SharePoint Consultant – Configuration/Training – Bromley
SharePoint Consultant required to work for Crimson Limited based on client site in Bromley. You come on board to work on a programme of work involving the deployment and migration of SharePoint Online where you will need a strong customer engagement background and training experience.
You will need to be immediately available to be considered for this position.
- Extensive SharePoint configuration experience
- Client facing experience
- Strong background of delivering SharePoint deployment and migration projects
- High level Document and Record Management experience
- Previous experience of training users
- Extensive Office 365 knowledge
- Experience of deploying SharePoint onPremise and configuring both SharePoint online and onPremise
- Retention polices experience
- Previous Information Management experience
- Workflow design skills
- Customisation skills of SharePoint Modern UI using API
- Integration experience of Office 365 and Microsoft teams to SharePoint Online
- Background of working with migration tools such as Sharegate
- Experience of using Microsoft Flow
- High level Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Knowledge/Experience with Nintex is highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.