Website Crimson Limited
SharePoint Consultant – SharePoint/Intranet – Bromley
SharePoint Consultant required to work for Crimson Limited based on client site in Bromley. You come on board to work on multiple client projects involving the deployment and migration of SharePoint where you will need a strong business facing background and high-level stakeholder engagement skills.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive SharePoint Consultant experience
- Strong background of delivering SharePoint deployment and migration projects
- Strong Document Management experience
- SharePoint Intranet knowledge
- Strong Retention polices experience
- Extensive Office 365 knowledge
- Experience of deploying SharePoint onPremise and configuring both SharePoint online and onPremise
- Previous Information Management experience
- Workflow design skills
- Customisation skills of SharePoint Modern UI using API
- Previous experience of how to Integrate Office 365 and Microsoft teams to SharePoint Online
- Background of working with migration tools such as Sharegate
- Experience of using Microsoft Flow
- High level Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Knowledge/Experience with Nintex is highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Summer Aiken at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.