Website Crimson Limited
SharePoint Consultant – SharePoint Implementation/Teams – Edinburgh
SharePoint Consultant required to work for a leading client based in central Edinburgh. You come on board to work on a companywide SharePoint implementation/migration as well as a Microsoft Teams implementation.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive SharePoint Consultant experience
- Strong background of delivering SharePoint deployment and migration projects
- Strong Microsoft Teams Experience
- Strong Document Management experience
- SharePoint Intranet knowledge
- Strong Retention polices experience
- Extensive Office 365 knowledge
- Experience of deploying SharePoint onPremise and configuring both SharePoint online and onPremise
- Previous Information Management experience
- Workflow design skills
- Customisation skills of SharePoint Modern UI using API
- Previous experience of how to Integrate Office 365 and Microsoft teams to SharePoint Online
- Background of working with migration tools such as Sharegate
- Experience of using Microsoft Flow
- High level Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Knowledge/Experience with Nintex is highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.