Website Crimson Limited
SharePoint Consultant – Teams/Training – Birmingham/Remote
SharePoint Consultant required for our client based in Birmingham. They are a leading IT Solutions and MS Gold Partner specialising in SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and Azure cloud solutions. You will be brought on board to specialise in Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint training and SharePoint migrations.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Extensive SharePoint Online development experience.
- Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint training online. Ability to deliver interactive training and demonstrations to groups of 10 users at a time online to a high standard.
- Experience of using ShareGate to manage migrations of document content to SharePoint Online, typically from network shares but also other sources.
- Strong experience of Migration projects.
- Ability to plan, lead and execute a project.
- SPFx framework knowledge and experience.
- Flow experience.
- PowerApps experience.
- SharePoint onPremise deployment.
- Experience working with SQL.
- InfoPath experience.
- SharePoint Designer to build workflows.
- Good business analysis skills.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.