Website Crimson Limited
SharePoint Developer – Azure/Cloud/Inside IR35 – London
SharePoint Developer required for a leading based in central London. You will come on board to Manage, maintain, support and enhance the company wide Intranet based on the SharePoint platform and the Extranet based on SharePoint Online. Develop applications, interfaces and solutions that will promote collaborative working and support the relevant ICT and Information Management strategies by providing a robust, secure, easy to use and functionally rich Intranet & Extranet that is fit for purpose for a growing organisation.
This role does fall inside IR35
Knowledge of the role,
- Knowledge of Government Digital Services framework and service design standards, public and private Cloud service architectures, including G-Cloud.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform and associated infrastructure architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices , web services, including JSON and XML.
- Knowledge of a variety of SharePoint versions and associated tools such as Sharegate/Nintex/AvePoint.
- Experience of developing technology solutions for large, complex business change programmes
- Experience of Office 365 and associated applications (Flow, Stream, PowerApps etc.)
- Experience of working directly with the business stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Experience of providing technical advice based around SharePoint capabilities. Experience in supporting end users
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.