Website Crimson Limited
SharePoint Developer – Azure DevOps/Power BI – South West London (Remote)
SharePoint Developer required for a leading client based in South West London. You are coming on board to design and develop forms and workflows to automate the data capture and build a solution for document management linked to our client’s ERP solution (D365).
A suitable candidate must have extensive experience with SharePoint Online, Power Automate, Power Apps and/or Nintex.
Due to current restrictions you will be working remotely initially but must be able to return to working onsite when possible. Flexible working can be agreed.
- Excellent functional and technical knowledge of the MS cloud technologies: SharePoint Online, Azure, Power Platform – Power Automate, Power Apps, Model Driven and Canvas Apps, CDS
- Demonstratable experience building sustainable SharePoint solutions with workflows (Power automate or Nintex)
- Digital transformations
- PCF, Portals and Power BI
- Azure DevOps
- Experience mentoring and developing technical skillset of internal team
- Technical documentation
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation, comfortable communicating technical information to a non-technical audience
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.