Website Crimson Limited
SharePoint Developer – O365 / Azure – Remote
SharePoint / office 365 / Microsoft / Azure / remote / power apps / logic apps / stakeholder management
SharePoint Developer required for a leading Public services company based in the Midlands to be responsible for aspects of the software development lifecycle, which includes scoping, technical design, build, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment along with support for O365 SharePoint Services. The SharePoint Developer will also liaise with key business stakeholders to ensure that solutions meet the needs of the customer.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a team player who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment and is able apply their O365/SharePoint knowledge and technical expertise to the delivery of O365 services, where the rate of change and requirement for new solutions is expected to be high.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS FULLY REMOTE – you may be expected to travel to UK based offices from time to time and be a part of the ‘out of hours support team rota’
- Take part in team initiatives to improve the internal processes, capability and service offering of the DevOps team
- Contribute to and deliver continuous improvement of service delivery for implemented O365 SharePoint solutions
- Work directly with customers throughout the entire software lifecycle of projects (define, design, develop, test, implement, maintain)
- Provide direct technical support to users of O365 SharePoint making use of ITSM toolsets and liaising with other service management and technical teams within an ITIL framework
- Evaluate user requests for O365 SharePoint solutions to determine feasibility and technical requirements
- Design, specify, build, test and implement new or changed O365 SharePoint Solutions
- High-level understanding of the Office 365 suite of applications and the Microsoft Azure platform
- Strong practical expertise in the use of PowerShell (PnP modules and SharePoint Online Management Shell)
- Experience of developing applications and workflows using Power Apps/Microsoft Forms/Power Automate/Logic Apps to meet business needs.
- Experience of deploying solutions between environments
- General understanding of a Microsoft 365 Multi-Geo environment.
- Experience in configuring Project Online solutions would be advantageous. (not essential)
- Experience of creating and deploying Power BI reports/dashboards/workspaces would be advantageous (not essential)
- Use of Azure DevOps Pipelines (not essential)
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £50,000 and £60,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.