Website Crimson Limited
SharePoint Administrator- Stakeholder Management/ Support – Birmingham
SharePoint Administrator required to work for a leading client based in Birmingham. You will be coming on board to help support our client’s current SharePoint installation as well as be able to scope out what the client needs and where they can improve their systems. We are looking for someone you are comfortable liaising with Internal stakeholders as well as 3rd party providers.
This role will sit inside of IR35!
- Extensive SharePoint support experience
- High level Stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Extensive Office 365 knowledge
- Confident in troubleshooting problems with the SharePoint infrastructure
- Be able to scope out issues and find areas in which they can be improved
- Customisation skills of SharePoint Modern UI using API
- Integration experience of Office 365 and Microsoft teams to SharePoint Online
- Confident in communicating with external 3rd party providers
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.