Website Crimson Limited
SOC Analyst – Security Operations Centre – Coventry
SOC Analyst required for a leading client based in Coventry on an initial 3 month contract with potential option to extend further. The ideal candidate will have an extensive cyber security background and out and out analysis pedigree and passion. The candidate will be based on a growing cyber security team. Experience as a SOC Analyst within an established cyber security team is highly desirable!
- Extensive SOC Analysis experience
- Experience in Networks Problem solving attitude
- Cyber Security experience highly desirable
- Support on requirements Tools such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Management, Advanced malware detection, AntiVirus, Privileged Identity Management
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement
Interested? Please send your CV across to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.