Website Crimson Limited
Social Media Manager – Remote Working
Social Media Manager required for a dynamic organisation based in the UK. You will be responsible developing a social media strategy and setting goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement. You will be required to be fluent across all social media channels and produce engaging content including videos and blog content.
Within the role, you will be able to work fully from home/remotely.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Take responsibility for managing and planning the production, copy-editing and publication of social and blog content
- Understand the brand-voice and produce appropriate content and responses
- Develop an engaging style to foster conversations and discussions
- Monitor and report on the performance of the social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
Key Skills of the role
- Good understanding of the clients’ target market – individuals, businesses or charities looking to use web hosting
- Experience in copywriting, and the ability to communicate in the ‘company voice’
- Security conscious and able to raise concerns related to posts/content
- Ensure only suitable content is published; aware of commercially sensitive information
- Clear written and verbal communication and excellent customer service skills
Our client is offering between £24,000 and £30,000 for this position depending on experience, including an excellent benefits package
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.