Website Crimson Limited
Software Developer – ASP.Net/C# – Doncaster
Software Developer required for a leading client based in Doncaster to join an expanding Technology Development team, working on new developments that will enhance existing software solutions.
You will play a vital role in producing market leading software and working with both internal and external partners in order to produce world class software that will support the future growth of the business.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- You will join an expanding team of small developers
- Help to specify, develop and test new programs
- Provide maintenance and improvements to the existing programs.
- Communication with end users that will ensure requirements are met.
- To be responsible for adhering to coding standards at all times
Key Skills of the role
- You will need excellent communication skills in order to communicate with end users
- Experience with MS .Net full stack, specifically C#, VB, ASP.NET
- 1-2 years Developing experience
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment Agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.