Website Crimson Limited
Lead Software Developer – C#/Azure/.NET – Egham, Surrey
Senior Software Engineer required for a well-known global organisation where you will play a key part in the delivery and direction of complex software solutions using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (primarily C#), whilst working closely with Microsoft Azure. Within the department, there are talented software developers working on market leading software and require a leader/mentor to further their skills and development capability.
The ideal candidate will have extensive C# and .NET experience, and will have excellent Azure knowledge and experience. You will be comfortable in leading and mentoring fellow engineers to reach their full potential.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Lead design sessions with internal teams (architects, BA’s etc) ensuring appropriate design documentation is in place.
- Analyse requirements for upcoming projects/changes with the Product Management team to determine feasibility of implementation within time and resource constraints.
- Use a broad range of expertise, knowledge and skills to resolve a wide range of complex issues.
- Present design proposals to architects, leadership and business fort critical review.
- Informally and formally coach and mentor less senior team members.
Key Skills of the role
- Depth and expertise in developing solutions on the Microsoft development stack.
- Experienced with C#, .NET 4.5, SOLID principles, SOAP, MVC 5, Entity Framework 6.
- Working experience with Azure, this is an essential requirement and part of the role. Any accreditations in this area would be highly desirable.
- Strong UI skills in developing web applications.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile development environment as part of a cross-functional team that is working with a TDD and BDD approach.
The salary for this position is up to £70,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Lead Software Developer – C#/Azure – Egham, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.