Website Crimson Limited
Software Engineer – ARM/Azure Service Bus/C# – Egham
Software Developer required for a leading client based in Egham. You are coming on board to support the development of a new Web API solution, utilise and develop the clients software development and demonstrate technical understanding of tools such as VSTS, Jira and Microsoft PaaS technologies.
A suitable candidate will have previous experience with Azure Service Bus and ARM.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive software development experience using the following technologies:
- C#, XML, SOAP,WCF, RESTful services, JSON, .Net Standard, Azure Functions, App Services , Azure ServiceBus, APIM, ARM Template
- Azure Service Bus experience
- Experience using WebAPI and RESTful web services
- Technical background using GIT
- Solid experience PowerShell scripting
- Continuous Integration with ARM templates
- Experience working within a Test Driven Development environment
- Support designs, development and modifications of elements of technology
- Previous experience working within Agile Scrum teams
- Working with SOLID Principles
- Continuous code refactoring
- Jira and Confluence experience would be highly desirable
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.