Website Crimson Limited
Software Developer – C#/.Net/MVC – Remote Role
Software Developer required for an established organisation based across the United Kingdom who are currently going through an exciting period of transformation, so it’s an excellent time to join the team. Within the role you will play a key role in all stages of the development lifecycle. You will develop and enhance existing systems in line with the overall strategy/roadmap of software development. The role will be remote/home-based after lockdown/Covid.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience working with C#, as well as good development experience using MVC applications and WCF services through C#.
Key Skills of the role
- Develop systems using C#, Entity Framework, MVC 5.0, SQL Server 2014 and WCF
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Ensure personal and team skills are kept up to date and shared through knowledge-sharing exercises
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile-based development schedule
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Support and maintain the products managed and developed by the team
Key Skills Experience
- The ideal candidate will have proven software development experience, particularly around .NET, MVC & C#
- Ideal key technical skills: C# , ASP.Net MVC 5+ with Razor, Angular 1.5+, Bootstrap, jQuery 1.5+, SQL Server 2008+, WCF Services, Entity Framework 5+
- Ability to work effectively from home/remotely, whilst working with likeminded remotely based developers.
- Any experience with Microsoft Azure would be highly desirable.
The salary for this position is up to £45,000 per annum, dependent on the experience, plus excellent benefits. Whilst this is role based from home, they will be occasional travel to sites where required.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Software Developer – C#/.Net – Remote Role
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.