Website Crimson Limited
Software Developer Manager – Microsoft – Marylebone – London
Software Developer Manager required to work for an established organisation based in Marylebone to help drive the goals and vision of their architecture and development within a Microsoft environment.
My client is looking for a hands-on leader with strong experience with Microsoft technologies including .NET and an extensive background of leading teams across the full delivery of the software development lifecycle.
A key responsibility of this position will be an agile leader who is confident in coaching teams and able to gain a clear understanding of the company’s wider vision.
Key Skills required:
- Extensive experience of managing software development teams
- Strong background of working within agile environments
- Hands on development experience with .NET
- Extensive people management and coaching / mentorship experience
- High level skills in ensuring and demonstrating best practice
- Microsoft stack technology background
- Technical skills in cloud-based software design and development
- Software development knowledge i.e. design patterns, data structures and test-driven development
- DevOps knowledge to ensure automated testing, building, continuous delivery with full audit ability
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.