Website Crimson Limited
Software Developer – Microsoft Stack – Milton Keynes
Crimson are working in partnership with Howes Percival to source multiple highly skilled IT professionals including Software Developers to support and successfully deliver their current and upcoming projects.
Howes Percival will be delivering on 4 major projects over the next 18 months to bring in a new Practice Management Systems, Document Management Systems, CRM & eMarketing, and AI Contact management. By joining Howes Percival you will get to be a part of these projects and deliver both hands on and but will also incorporate stakeholder management and implementation of appropriate business solutions. You will work with the firm to bring in ideas, analyse and advise on creative business processes, leading to implementation, development, administration and support of the business functions and management applications.
We are on the lookout for a Software Developer to join the team at Howes Percival. You will join the companies’ in-house team to develop and support one of their major projects, as well as BAU duties too. This is a hybrid role which mixes hands-on development, with stakeholder management and ability to communicate to the wider company. You will be delivering projects as prioritised by stakeholders in the business. You will work closely with other developers to drive further development and innovation across all company brands.
- Work as part of the IT team to identify, develop and implement appropriate business solutions.
- Deliver a high standard of code, consistent with the company’s defined best practices and standards
- Design and deliver software and data solutions to ensure service quality and effectiveness.
- Work effectively across both large projects and day-to-day maintenance requests
- Support IT infrastructure, ensuring the maintenance of existing systems
- Effectively communicate progress throughout your work, highlighting risks and issues and proposing relevant solutions where necessary
- Collect, analyse and present reports and results to inform decision making within relevant areas.
- Experience as a full stack developer – C#/.Net/MS SQL Server, Sharepoint
- Experience of developing internal applications for an ambitious company, using such tools as workflows, ETL, scripts, office templates and a variety of reporting methods while paying attention to screen design and user experience.
- Ability to share technical skills and knowledge with other developers.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
The salary for this position is up to £48,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package.
With offices in Northampton, Milton Keynes and Leicester, there is opportunity to work from the office most convenient for you.
To apply for this role, or to express your interest in upcoming positions at Howes Percival, please contact Naomi Cruden on 01675 466 477 or Naomi.Cruden@Crimson.co.uk.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.