Website Crimson Limited
Software Developer – .NET Core/C# – Remote/Stoke-On-Trent
Software Developer required for an exciting organisation based in Stoke-On-Trent/Remote who are currently going through an exciting period of growth so it’s an excellent time to join the team. Within the role you will play a key role in all stages of the development lifecycle. You will contribute to the overall development process and technical design, whilst interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will solid .NET Core experience, and it would be highly desirable if you had experience with Azure.
Key Skills of the role
- Working within the development team, you will contribute to the overall delivery of the product roadmap to achieve the team and business objectives.
- Contributing to the development process improvement and technical design.
- Ability to manage your own workload and prioritise effectively.
- Adhere to coding and quality standards, evaluate risk of technical decisions.
- To perform code reviews and suggest changes when necessary.
Key Skills Experience
- The ideal candidate will have proven software development experience, particularly around .NET Core & C#.
- Ability to work in an enjoyable, fast-paced environment where collaboration is essential.
- Highly desirable to have experience and knowledge of Azure.
- Any knowledge of exposure to Xamarin would also be very desirable for the role.
The salary for this position is up to £42,000 per annum, dependent on the experience, plus excellent benefits. Whilst the office is based in Stoke-On-Trent, there is not a requirement to be in Stoke every day.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Software Developer – .NET Core – Stoke-On-Trent/Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.