Website Crimson Limited
Software Development Lead – .NET Core / Azure – Stoke-on-Trent
Software Development Lead required for a leading solutions company based in Stoke-on-Trent to be responsible for ensuring all code is produced and maintained to meet both our business and users’ requirements and adheres to our coding and quality standards. You will contribute to the overall development process and technical design and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. This is a management role so management experience would be desirable.
- Highly energetic and empowering leadership style, supportive with those learning and with sufficient controls to ensure progress is assured with the team.
- Have demonstrable experience of leading internal and external development teams to deliver well architected, value for money, secure and performant solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills and resilience to issues and influences outside of his/her control.
- Experience in integration between trading platforms (incl EPOS and Websites) and ERPs (such as D365, Netsuite or SAP)
- Be familiar with current industry trends and differing technologies and their merits including extensive knowledge of TFS, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, WCF Services, SSRS, PowerBI and Qlik.
Knowledge of Azure is necessary to be considered for this role.
- .Net Core
- NET MVC Core
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure Functions (.Net Core)
- Azure Service Bus
- Programmatic interaction with Azure Storage accounts and queues
- Azure Web Apps
- A basic understanding of agile methodologies and how they affect delivery.
- Agile delivery tools (Zoho sprints, Jira etc.)
- Accountable for ensuring that the software is architected, designed and built to meet the business aims for a lean and fit for purpose, performant and secure operating model.
- Accountable for the development approach, from conception to live.
- Accountable for the delivery of software elements of projects to time, cost and quality
- Accountable for developing, implementing and actively maintaining software architecture, development, testing and delivery standards
- Accountable for the application documentation necessary to maintain long term viability of systems investments
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £50,000 to £60,000 per annum depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.