Website Crimson Limited
Software Engineer – Home Working – Egham/Remote working
Software Engineer required for a leading client based in Egham with fully remote working available. My client is currently looking for a Software Engineer to come on board to be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. The client is looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments.
You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You’ll listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with their expectations.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity.
- Design and build advanced automated build, test, and release infrastructure.
- Partner with other teams to increase the productivity of engineers.
- Evangelize and drive the adoption of best practices in code health, testability, maintainability, scalability.
- Implement and automate development best practices and strategies.
- Develop and track key metrics for engineering performance, drive their improvement over time, and communicate their status.
- Provide technical expertise throughout the product life cycle including design, implementation, and delivery of scalable build/test/release infrastructure.
- Experience in cloud native computing (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in micro-service environments
- Occasional travel to company offices or meetings as required
- For flexible or full remote work from home positions, reliable high speed internet connection and dedicated work space are required
- Experience in front-end technologies, such as: Angular or Nest.js
- Experience including JAVA, Node.js or SpringBoot
- Experience creating applications in cloud-based and cloud native development environments (ex. Azure, AWS, Google, Kubernetes)
- Experience creating and consuming API’s or experience developing web services
- Experience developing software in a SaaS environment using CI/CD and DevOps methodology
- Automated test development and execution (for example, REST-assured, Selenium, etc)
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.