Website Crimson Limited
Software Engineer – Ruby on Rails – Leeds – Remote Working
Software Engineer / Ruby on Rails / Web Development / projects / applications / remote working
Ruby on Rails Software Engineer required for a leading software company based in Leeds to be responsible for Linking in with managers and product owners to ensure that we’re achieving our organisational goals and owning projects and solutions in Ruby on Rails framework.
The company’s office is based in Leeds however they do offer remote working if needed.
- Be passionate about technology, the web, and solving problems
- Have experience developing web applications with Ruby on Rails
- Understand and have experience with agile software development practices
- Have a desire to build exceptional products
- Linking in with managers and product owners to ensure that we’re achieving our organisational goals
- Owning projects and solutions in Ruby on Rails
- Writing well-tested, secure, robust application code
- Identifying problems, bottlenecks, snags and ways to work smarter
- Helping upskill our team as we continue to grow
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £40,000 to £52,000 per annum depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.