Website Crimson Limited
Software Engineer – Rugby
Software Developer required for a leading national organisation based in Rugby, where you will work as part of the application support and development team. You will be a key developer in analysing, designing and developing the various systems in the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced software developer, and my client is open to developers with experience in C, COBOL, Python or PHP development. It would be highly desirable if you have any experience with PROIV.
C/COBOL/Software Developer/Engineering/PHP/Python/Software Engineering/PROIV
Key Skills of the role
- Commercial experience within software development, and ideally experience with C, COBOL, Python or PHP.
- Ideal to have experience with PROIV Version 6 or higher.
- Good working knowledge of software engineering principles and the whole software development lifecycle.
- Ability to work with a range of internal stakeholders.
- Ability to handle pressure and be assertive.
- Excellent problem solving skills and good planning/organisational skills.
C/COBOL/Software Developer/Engineering/PHP/Python/Software Engineering/PRO IV
The salary for this position is up to £42,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.