Website Crimson Limited
Software Implementation Manager – Change Management – Kettering
Software Implementation Manager required for a leading client based in Kettering, you are coming on board to support the implementation of MS Dynamics. A suitable candidate will have a good working knowledge of ERP systems, ideally MS Dynamics, as well as having a solid understanding of the procurement process end to end and through each phase.
- Previous hands on experience working on a system implementation project (ideally MS Dynamics)
- Strong change Management experience
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Strong coding experience
- Extensive Supplier Management experience
- A suitable candidate will have a strong understanding of procurement phases and overall lifecycle
- Extensive change management experience
- Overall good working knowledge of ERP systems – MS Dynamics would be highly beneficial
- Good knowledge of process design
- Be confident to get involved with system and process testing as well as service rehearsal activity
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier engagement and management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.