Website Crimson Limited
Junior/Graduate Business Analyst – Software – Birmingham/Flexible
Junior/Graduate Business Analyst required for a global organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will be responsible for providing the fast and efficient advice and support, including supporting the implementation team with pre-release testing, end user training and training material preparation. As part of a close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to support on large scale implementations, at a time of real technology transformation. This is the role will be 2 days in the office, with the rest from home.
This role would ideally suit an junior/graduate professional, with preferably some commercial experience communicating with a variety of individuals, ideally within technology.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide front facing IT advice through supporting on project implementations and adhering to IT standards and best practice as key projects develop
- Build rapport with IT team members and the broader business so that we can deliver on key projects in a supportive and professional way
- Undertake software testing, including creating of test plans
- Facilitating and replicating software support call issues
- Documenting both software and business processes
- Assist in onsite end user training and support the business to achieve a seamless transition to new systems
- Preparation of training materials
- Will assist with the maintenance and support of IT systems and infrastructure
- Will be required to learn new technologies as appropriate and to develop and implement new working practices and systems
- Occasional out of hours support
Key Skills for the Role
- An analytical and organised approach
- A good general IT understanding and experience in supporting end users across a commercial business
- Experience in interpreting business and user requirements and providing IT solutions
- Previous experience of working within a similar environment
- Good communication skills across all levels within a dynamic commercial business
- Ability to work accurately and effectively
- Professional approach when dealing with colleagues and clients
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise, take ownership and responsibility for tasks
The salary for this position is flexible between £26,000 – £28,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits. The role will be a hybrid working model, with 2 days in the office, the rest from home being expected.
Interested?! Apply with your up to date CV for Ian Tittley at Crimson to review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Junior/Graduate Business Analyst – Implementation – Birmingham/Flexible
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.