Website Crimson Limited
Software Test Analyst – Derby
Software Test Analyst required for a growing organisation based in Derby, near to the train station, where you will play a key part in transformative digital projects. Working with talented software developers and designers, you will work in a highly flexible agile environment – ensuring that the software remains industry leading.
This role would ideally suit a software tester who is passionate about system testing in transformative digital projects. The ideal candidate will have experience with Agile and TDD, with automated testing of web-based applications. You will also be comfortable using tools such as Cucumber, Selenium etc.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Participation in pre-planning and planning to identify appropriate test cases for user stories being developed
- Identification and communication of data requirements to support testing
- Input into requirements for test environments
- Execution of tests in a manner that minimizes cost, time and undesirable impact
- Creation of automated tests wherever possible
- Raising of issues, defects and observations to highlight errors in the system under test
- Retesting defect fixes and regression testing
- Communication of problems and issues to the project team in a timely manner and of a quality to ensure fixes are resolved and turned around in a short space of time
- Production of testing guides and documentation
- Identifying innovative solutions to solve complex test problems
Key Skills of the role
- Experience with Agile and Test Driven Development.
- Understanding of software development lifecycles and software testing principles; test plans, test cycles, and software releases.
- Automated testing of web-based applications.
- Comfortable using tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Desirable to have knowledge and experience with continuous integration, continuous build and continuous deployment practice, tools and trends.
The salary for this position is flexible between £35,000 – £45,000 per annum, for the right person, plus excellent benefits and fantastic company culture.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Software Test Analyst – Agile/TDD – Derby
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.