Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect/Systems Applications – Inside IR35 – Birmingham & Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £575 – £650 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Application Solution Architect required for a leading customer based in Birmingham. You are coming on board to join an existing systems application team to deliver designs for many areas of the business.
- Solution architecture experience working on a wide range of large scale IT projects
- Implement off the shelf products into an on-premise environment
- Implementation of a legal document management system
- Develop cloud-hosted solutions and their associated security requirements
- Understanding of legal working practices ad team structures
- Large scale business process change initiatives
- MS Technology stack – Windows, Azure, SharePoint, Office 365, Cloud / SaaS
- Understanding of technologies used within a law firm (document management, case management, PMS, billing and onboarding)
- Experience of project delivery cycles and methodologies such as Agile.
- Previous experience managing various IT projects concurrently
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Interpret business requirements
- As-is architecture
- Define to-be architecture and transition roadmaps
- Align projects with enterprise roadmaps
- Provide designs for integrations to existing systems
- Assist in key policy decisions from a technical viewpoint
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.