Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – Automotive/Digital – Milton Keynes/Remote
Solution Architect required for a leading organisation based in Milton Keynes. You will be required by the client to support requirement gathering, solution design, prototyping and documentation in accordance with the project’s requirements. You will be involved with digital projects, so a strong digital background is needed.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the automotive sector.
- Strong Solution Architect background, specifically in the automotive sector
- Experience in supporting a robust Business Case and review as appropriate
- Strong Digital background
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Identify risks, assumptions, dependencies, issues and opportunities
- Ability to identify conflicting requirements and iron out ambiguities
- Support BA with NFR creation.
- Create SoAW, HLA, HDL, ADD documentation as required by project.
- Present Solution and Gain TAB approval.
- Ensure suppliers understand proposed solution.
- Technically support suppliers to ensure successful project delivery
- Liaise with and provide support and guidance to the business on project activities.
- Technical support and quality assurance of suppliers in the build, delivery, testing and transition to support phases of the project
- Presentation of IT solutions to technical review boards and support and change meetings
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.