Website Crimson Limited
Senior Solution Architect – Azure/Cloud/TOGAF/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
Senior Solution Architect required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Senior Solution Architect to come on board to help define, architect, manage and deliver the implementations of the clients IT solutions. You will also propose technically feasible solutions and input into future cloud architecture roadmaps.
As the Senior Solutions Architect, the role holder will be part of the senior team that is responsible for delivering all information systems, services and products in accordance with best practice tools and methods, including ITIL, AGILE and PRINCE2.
This role does fall inside IR35
- Solution Architect experience
- Technical skills in Cloud Solutions such as AWS, Azure, VMware vCloud Air, Office365 or any other leading Cloud Solution
- Ability to present information and complex data to lay internal and external parties in a clear and understandable manner
- Ability to develop and sustain key stakeholder relationships including between solution architects, application developers, external suppliers, and internal governance teams e.g. finance, procurement, HR.
- Architectural frameworks, such as TOGAF, with an understanding of architectural disciplines, processes, concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of a wide variety of cloud technologies, cloud strategies and in architecting solutions for the cloud
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and how they can be exploited in real business situations, e.g. IOT, Blockchain, and AI Robotics
- Knowledge of development, implementation and integration methodologies
- Service Design knowledge in either ITILv3 or v2 methodologies
- Knowledge of mega infrastructure projects
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.