Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – Azure/Data Warehouse – Stoke
This role requires 2 days / week on site
Solution Architect required for a leading client based in Stoke. My client is currently looking for a Solution Architect to come on board to provide leadership of the team of architects, driving architectural coherence across multiple delivery workstreams, and for setting and implementing architectural strategies. You will Develop and deploy the reference architecture into the new Azure Modern Data Warehouse.
- Strong Solution Architect experience
- Strong Azure experience
- Extensive Data Warehouse experience
- Evolve the target architectures, roadmaps, and timescales to ensure the most effective use of technology and digital services
- Experience in reviewing and selecting Technical and Applications Architecture solutions
- Experience of supporting procurement of IT Architecture.
- Act as an authority and provide and ensure that all architecture activities and deliverables (in-house and external outsourced) are produced to a high quality
- Responsible for the definition, design, and interpretation of technical architecture
- To take a lead role in the full life cycle delivery of the technical solutions for Business projects
- Strong experience working with diverse technology platforms particularly within Azure
- Be responsible for the determination and creation of the appropriate frameworks and standards
- Develop technology strategies and roadmaps
- Work with the Head of IT to develop business wide technology investment planning
- Develop and optimise the Application architecture.
- Manage the appropriate governance forums to ensure the agreement and maintenance of the overall Enterprise Architecture
- Ensure strong architectural best-practice knowledge through continuing personal development of yourself and the architecture team
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.