Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – Business Case/Automotive – Milton Keynes & Remote
Solution Architect required for a broad range of projects developing the existing strategic IT roadmap and enabling the implementation of solutions across both hardware and application environments. You will be required to support an existing business case and review when appropriate, a background within the automotive industry would be highly desirable.
- Define fit for purpose solutions (including data) to meet business requirements and align with the architectural roadmap
- Support Business Case and review as appropriate
- Make recommendations on the use of 3rd party suppliers
- High level architecture designs
- Document functional and non-functional requirements and project designs
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure designs align with strategy and processes as well as ensuring solutions comply with the governance framework
- Extensive Solution Architect or Application architect experience
- Brexit projects / understanding
- Understand complex systems and their functionality
- Application, data and infrastructure architectures
- Digital projects
- Strong IS and business process skills
- eCommerce – retail systems experience
- Data integration
- Previous experience managing a project and influencing at a senior level (including 3rd party suppliers)
- Strong technical leadership and data governance experience
- Good working knowledge of digital, cloud and integration technologies including SOA and Microservices
- Supplier and stakeholder engagement and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SharePoint 2012 +
- Integration architectures – IBM data powers and IIB
- BI Tools – Business Objects & Qlikview
- MDM, Data Warehousing, Big Data, PIM
- Experience with Oracle, SOAP, MS/SQL, ESB, Java and ETL technologies
- Motor industry knowledge and experience
- TOGAF 9.0 and above
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.