Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect required for our leading client based in Central Birmingham. You are coming on board to work alongside internal teams and vendor to design the implementation of their new Document Management System.
- Interpret business requirements both directly with stakeholders and in collaboration with business analyst
- Understanding as-is architecture, define to-be architecture and transition roadmaps
- Align projects with enterprise roadmaps and guide development/implementation teams to resolve issues as they arise
- Evaluate options for configuration settings and add-in modules
- Provide designs for integrations to existing systems
- Act as technical liaison between the delivery team and technical areas in IT and assist in key policy decisions such as data residency
- Previous experience developing cloud-hosted solutions and their associated security requirements
- Experience implementing a legal document management system
- Identify and own technical challenges and lead efforts to provide solutions for these
- Solid knowledge of project delivery cycles and frameworks ideally Agile
- TOGAF or similar
- iManage and NetDocuments
- Microsoft Windows, Cloud / SaaS
- Knowledge around networking and firewalls
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Background working with external suppliers including offshore development teams
- Confident and credible whilst engaging with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Sam Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.