Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – Case Management Systems/Sharedo – Birmingham
Solution Architect required for a leading client based in Central Birmingham. My client is currently looking for a Solution Architect to come on board to work with the internal teams and vendor to design the implementation of a new case management system (Sharedo) including a client facing instruction and reporting portal.
- Solution Architect Experience
- Strong Case Management Systems experience
- Sharedo experience
- Experience of developing cloud-hosted solutions and their associated security requirements.
- Experience of implementing a legal document management system
- Interpreting business requirements, either directly with stakeholders or in collaboration with business analyst
- Understanding the as-is architecture
- Define the to-be architecture and transition roadmaps
- Identify risks and mitigation actions where appropriate
- Guide development/implementation teams and resolve issues as they arise during the cycle.
- Align projects with enterprise roadmaps and shape systems’ roadmaps.
- Conduct research on marketplace innovations and identify opportunities to take advantage of these.
- Togaf experience
- Evaluate options for configuration settings and add-in modules
- Provide designs for integrations to existing systems
- Assist in key policy decisions from technical viewpoint, such as data residency
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.