Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – CRM/ERP/Cloud – Reading & Remote
Solution Architect required for a leading client based in Reading, but full remote working is available for this role. My client is currently seeking a Solution Architect to come on board to, Lead some of the client’s largest transformation engagements to develop value driven roadmaps and help our customers prioritise and plan for their digital transformation journey.
This role will be PAYE from April 2021
Responsibilities of the role,
- Assess the client’s As-Is and develop a “To-be” solution. You will identify industry, business and technology / digital trends which can be applied, such as mobility, big data, IoT, etc.
- Develop user journeys that describe the application of specific technology elements in the client environment and describe the business outcomes these will deliver.
- Develop and share detailed solutions with existing client service teams, and empower (internal and customer) stakeholders to evangelise the transformation and strategy across the client organisation.
- Work through each stage of the design thinking process: from research to understand requirements, prototyping and testing creative solutions:
- Research will include both qualitative and qualitative aspects (interviews, focus groups, participant observation, document review, business value analysis) with a view to defining the problem space
- Define the solution space by developing, testing and refining the ideas generated. Ideas can be presented in multiple applicable formats – visual, text, video, design, etc.
- Coordinate with subject matter expertise to provide clients with information on how to successfully deploy ERP, Field Service and CRM solutions
- Ability to work and collaborate with other disciplines within the team and with other parties – internal & external
- Sound knowledge in ERP, Field Service and CRM Platforms (Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience not essential, this can also be with competitor products e.g. SAP, Oracle, as we offer extensive cross-skilling in our platform for the right candidate)
- Broad knowledge of technology and how businesses use technology; strong knowledge for digital technologies, including data analytics, mobility, cloud, and consumerisation of enterprise technologies
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
Interested?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested but know someone that might be? Please send me an email to refer a friend for this role and earn £250 worth of vouchers!
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.