Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – eCommerce – Milton Keynes
eCommerce Solution Architect required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. We are looking for an individual who has ample experience owning solution architecture for eCommerce, CRM and customer focused projects (Customer data and marketing consents.) A suitable candidate will enable the delivery of an end-to-end system which meets the business needs.
- Solution Architecture experience – working on eCommerce projects
- Experience on large scale eCommerce programmes
- System and solution architecture
- High level architecture documents and understand business data and business requirements
- High level architecture design (HLA or ADD) for the relevant eCommerce domain
- Present architectural designs to technical governance boards (TAB and TAB Clinic)
- Project planning – ensure architectural tasks are reflected within the plan
- Manage third-party technical work
- Attend supplier meetings
- Create documentation as required by project
- Technical support and quality assurance of suppliers in the build, delivery and testing and transition to support project phases
- Work closely with suppliers and governance of suppliers
- Deliver relevant interface specifications and mappings
- Automotive/Motor industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas, solutions, and recommendations
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.