Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – eCommerce/PID – Milton Keynes & Remote
Solution/Application Architect required for a leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. We are looking for an individual who has ample experience working on eCommerce projects to support the BA with non-functional requirements in the solution architecture domain.
- Solution Architecture experience working on large scale eCommerce programmes
- Knowledge and experience of direct sales solutions and the customer journey
- Understand business and data requirements
- Scope of Solution architecture in the overall solution, contributing to PID, quality assurance and project plans
- Create non-functional requirements
- Create SoAW, HLA, HDL, ADD documentation
- Design solution to meet technical approvals
- Governance of suppliers
- Appreciation of different technologies such as but not limited to:
- SOAP, REST, Oracle, MS/SQL, No SQL, ESB, JAVA, ETL
- CRM Experience
- eCommerce, Retail systems
- Data Integration
- BI Tools – desirable
- Qlikview, SPSS, Business Objects
- Supplier tender process experience
- Automotive industry experience – desirable
- Strong supplier and stakeholder management and engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas, solutions, and recommendations
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.