Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – eCommerce/Salesforce – Milton Keynes & Remote
Application Architect required for a leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. We are looking for an individual who has ample experience working on eCommerce projects to provide expertise on direct sales solutions and the eCommerce space.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on large scale eCommerce programmes of work within a variety of different digital platforms.
- Solution Architecture experience working on large scale eCommerce programmes
- Excellent understanding of direct sales platforms, Salesforce, eCommerce and other marketing solutions
- Knowledge and experience of direct sales solutions and the customer journey
- Understand business and data requirements
- Design solution to meet technical approvals
- Governance of suppliers
- Appreciation of different technologies such as but not limited to:
- J2EE, UML, SOA, REST, EAI, Commerce tools, Salesforce, IBM Middleware & Integration
- Middleware and integration challenges
- Model solutions using UML tools
- Data transformation and migration experience
- Automotive/Motor industry experience (desirable)
- Designing and implementing CRM platforms
- Creating and designing customer data models and data flows
- Enterprise Service Bus and Web Services (SOAP)
- Business Objects modelling
- IBM Integration Bus & SQL
- Strong supplier and stakeholder management and engagement
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas, solutions, and recommendations
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.