Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – iManage/DMS – Birmingham
Solution Architect required for a leading client based in central Birmingham. You will come on board to join our existing Systems Applications team. The successful candidate will deliver the low level designs for migration and implementation of iManage DMS, working closely with the Programme Team, Systems Applications Team and Solutions Architect team.
- Extensive Solution Architect experience
- Experience of developing cloud-hosted solutions and their associated security requirements
- Experience of implementing a legal document management system
- A self-motivated professional with personality and enthusiasm for delivering value to the firm
- An ability to identify and own technical challenges and lead efforts to overcome these
- Knowledge of project delivery cycles and frameworks.
- Understanding of quality by design
- Strong understanding of DMS and business usage
- Understanding Legal working practices and team structures
- Microsoft Windows (Desktop and Server), Cloud / SaaS, Azure, PowerBI
- With a knowledge of and a good understanding about networking / firewalls etc.
- An understanding of technologies used within a law firm (document management, case/matter management, PMS, time recording, billing, onboarding, etc)
- Knowledge of SQL Servers and iManage an advantage
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.