Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – Microservices/E-Commerce/Retail – Manchester
Solution Architect required for a leading client based in the Manchester area. You will join the team to define both current and future state architecture models and lead the planning and designing of the software architecture.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Solution Architecture experience
- Ability to define both current and future state architecture models
- Business and tech solutions integration experience
- Microservices experience is required
- Previous experience working on a business or system transformation programme
- Development background
- Solid knowledge of API’s and web services
- Node JS Experience
- Previous experience drafting solutions promptly after project start
- Background delivering within an agile framework
- Practical knowledge of both TOGAF and ITIL
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.