Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – NIS/Cyber/SAFe/Data – Warwickshire
Solution Architect required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. You will be responsible for producing architectures to drive solutions and strategies within IT and for the business, across all business units and functions, centralised around a cyber security programme of work.
The Solution Architect should be able to work with stakeholders to address their concerns while balancing these against constraints and the business technology principles; maintaining a high-level enterprise view while meeting stakeholder needs optimally.
Travel of up to a number of sites around the Midlands
- Extensive Solution Architecture experience
- NIS (Network & Information Systems) experience
- Cyber security experience
- agile background (ideally SAFe)
- Strong Data Background (Prioritization of data)
- Extensive experience working with Cloud technologies
- Ability to bridge the gaps between business users and technology specialists
- Utilities Background is desirable
- Solid experience of translating business needs into technology solutions
- Background in working across a number of varied work streams at any one time
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new trends and technologies
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- TOGAF and other architecture certifications
- High level understanding of typical infrastructure architecture
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.