Website Crimson Limited
SAP Solution Architect – SAP / GIS – Coventry
Solution Architect required for a leading client based in Coventry. You will be responsible for producing architectures to drive solutions and strategies within IT and for the business, across all business units and functions.
The Solution Architect should be able to work with stakeholders to address their concerns while balancing these against constraints and the business technology principles; maintaining a high-level enterprise view while meeting stakeholder needs optimally.
- Extensive Solution Architecture experience
- Experience with BPM, GIS, STW or commercial experience within the utilities secto
- SAP – plan, maintenance and workflow experience is essential
- Extensive experience working with Cloud technologies
- Ability to bridge the gaps between business users and technology specialists
- Solid experience of translating business needs into technology solutions
- Background in working across a number of varied work streams at any one time
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new trends and technologies
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- TOGAF and other architecture certifications
- High level understanding of typical infrastructure architecture
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.